Days to Cafe Opening
Spread the love
Cancel reservationBack to reservation page
Reservation has been successfully canceled.
Modify reservationBack to reservation page
Update reservationBack to reservation page
Reservation has been successfully update.
Your information has been saved successfully and you will be notified once there are available seats for requested date.
Welcome Back – we’ve missed you…
The New Normal – well for the moment!
Dont’ visit if you feel unwell
Keep YOUR distance – stick to social distancing rules
Sanitise YOUR hands – on entry and regularly during your visit
What we are doing to ensure your wellbeing?
- Staff trained in the Safe Covid19 operating procedures for the Beach Hut Holyhead
- Daily staff health questionnaire and temperature check for staff if needed on starting work
- Tables, work surfaces, touch points and the payment machine are regularly sanitised
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses are washed in our commercial dishwasher – wash temperature 60+ degrees C and rinsed at 82 degrees C
- Napkins and condiments are all disposable for single use
- Menus are disposable for single use, or you are welcome to take it home with you or leave it for us to dispose of safely
Still Service with a Smile
but a few changes…
- Follow the signs – everyone should follow the guidance and stay safe for everyone’s benefit
- You will be shown to a table by one of our friendly staff
- Please do not move tables and chairs – we need to ensure we maintain safe distancing
- We will take your food order and payment at the table
- Contactless payments are preferred to cash
- Only one customer in the toilet at a time – please observe the safe use signs, sanitise your hands after use and return to your table straight after